Friday, March 21, 2008

It is always a good day when...

You know that it is a good day when you get an email that start with the following, "Alan was correct when he speculated earlier that TreeView.TopNode may not be the right member to use"

I really feel that the work that I have done in the last week has started to earn me a bit more respect from my fellow coworkers. I have been wondering if they felt that I was knowledgeable program for a while, and I think this email just shows that they do listen to the opinions and suggestions that I give. Ian has started giving me more UI programming tasks since I have proved that I could do a well designed one last Wednesday, and help solve several of the issue that we were having in the filter Tree system. I will have to see where things go from here.

No comments: