Sunday, March 16, 2008

Night out with new friends

Alina Lines it up

So tonight, Heather and I went out with some new friends. Their names are Alina and Joe, and Heather meet them, as she meets 90% of our friends, at work. She tends to meet most of our friends as they tour the complex that she is currently working at, and by the end of the tour they have a new home, and we have new friends. Now granted, it is against the complex's rules that she be friends with residents, so it is a good thing that starting yesterday, she only has a week left.

Well, seeing how both Alina and Joe shot pool, we went out to Side Lines in Factoria for a couple of quick games on the quarter tables. I am very surprised about how well I am still playing the game despite the fact that I have not picked up my cue in more than 2 years. Part of me really wants to try to find a good set of friends that play on a regular basis, or join a league. I miss the game so much.

No comments: