Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh, I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Wiener...




Can you believe it? This is something I doubt that I would have ever seen in Kansas had I never left for the great Northwest area of Seattle, the Wienermobile. I was able to get a few quick shots of the vehicle before I had to get on my way, but I wish I could of done some more. The doors where open and so, I could have gotten shots from the inside.

But it is time like these that I wish that my job allowed me a bit more flexibility as to when I show up and do my work. Now don't get me wrong, I do have more freedom than most jobs in my current position. It is nothing like when I worked at Boeing and they required me to be at my desk at the stroke on 8, and if I wasn't I would not need to come in the next day. However, I don't think that my current employer would have like me to come in around 1 pm because I was shooting the Wienermobile. But it is the Wienermobile, when would I have this opportunity ever again?

No comments: