Monday, August 9, 2010

Magic Bean

So, appearently one of my coworkers thought it would be a interesting thing to plant a "Magic Bean" in my wandering Jew pot here at the office. This was all unknown to me until this morning when I came in to find a very tall bean stalk growing out of my pot.



So I told my office mate, Jason, about it, and he just says, "My gosh, he actually did it?". Turns out it was Nick that had planted the bean sometime while I was either on vacation, or gone for the day.

The interesting part of this is the fact that it has writing on the side of the bean. As you can see in the next two images, there are the words "I like you" and two hearts on each side of what I suspect was the sides of the beans. Although, I am not sure what Nick is trying to tell me by this gesture, or whether I really want to know.

I just wonder how long these engravings will last on the stalk.


No comments: